(a) About Software FAQ
1. To recover files or data, which brand of memory card media can be used?
The memory card data recovery software support major manufacturers brands including Kingmax, Kingston, Super Flash, Transcend, Apacer, Super media, Viking and SanDisk etc.
2. Can I get back my lost files and folders due to logical corruption?
You can easily undelete and unformat lost files due to logical corruption using Standard search of memory card data recovery software.
3. What is the difference between demo version and full version of the software?
Demo version is not capable of saving the recovered files data while full versions can be efficiently used for this purpose.
4. How long the data recovery software take to recover files or folders?
you can download the software immediately just after your purchase transaction get completed when an email with download URL and activation key will be sent to you within a few minutes.
5. Will I be getting my real data files without being changed?
The memory card data recovery software is read only and thus it does not write anything and does modifies the recovered data or file content.
6. I am not able to open the recovered file. Why?
You can not see the recovered data or files if the data is highly damaged or defragmentation utility has been used that override the file content.
7. I can recover data from which operating system?
You can recover and Undelete Files or folders data from all major windows operating system including Windows 10/8/7/98/2000/2003/XP/NT and Windows Vista.
8. How can I save the recovered data?
Refer “Save Recovered Data” section to save the recovered data.
Data Recovery Software