- Select the physical disk from left panel from where data is to be recovered.
- Select searching criteria (Standard/Advanced) and click Next button to proceed.
- Select the logical partition from left panel from where data is to be recovered.
- Press search more partition button to search other lost and deleted partition and click Next button to start recovery.
- Select files and folders from left panel directories tree or the right side panel.
- Click on save button in toolbar to save recovered files and folders.
User can stop searching the files and folders by clicking the “Stop search” button however it is strongly recommended to allow the FAT data recovery software to complete the searching process.